Monday, May 4, 2009

Please Pray... Thanks!!!!






Ok so I try to keep my Midnight Reflection's Blog a story only blog, this is my "Professional" Blog. LOL But I need your prayer! I have 6 days to push a Relay for Life of Scottsdale at my work. The event is on FRIDAY!!!! I only have a handful of walkers, no money raised, but I do have a passion! I have to speak for 5 minutes at the Staff meeting on Thursday morning in front of all of the managers! (Eeeekkkkk!!!) Pray! Pray! Pray! I want to be a witness! I am a Cancer Survivor. I had Thyroid Cancer about 2 years ago and this year it has really hit home all that I went through. God was so good to me and still is!

All I am asking for my few followers to my little blogs is this...


Pray, Pray and PRAY! For me, the Relay and for oh the whole thing!!!


Check out my other blog... YouCanChangeLives.blogspot.com


If you know someone who had cancer add their name to the blog above, I want to honor them at this time, tell me if you had/have cancer. You don't have to share last names if you don't want.

And anyone want to hang out with me at the event you are welcome to it! I will be there from a little before 6p to 6am ish! On May 8th!


Thanks again,
Jacqui

No comments: