Friday, May 22, 2009

I Want to Be Like the Moon!


I Want To Be Like the Moon! Because like the moon reflects the light from the sun, I want to relfect the light of the Son of God. Like the moon shine so brightly in the darkness, I want to shine so brightly in this dark world. The moon is not of this world, neither do I want to be apart of this world. The moon makes an affect though on the world, it causes the waves in the ocean, I want to stir up the water of the world. When the moon becomes nothing but a sliver, and is called the "Fingernail of God", I want people to look at me in the tough times and see the "Finger of God" on my life. Like the moon it's surface is not perfect, but the "Man on the Moon" is seen through it's imperfection, I am not perfect either, but through my imperfection I want Him to shined perfectly, and I want people to see His grace and mercy in my life as the "Face of God" Just like the faithful moon rises every evening, I want to be faithful to those around me. I Want to Be Like the Moon. ~Jacqueline~

1 comment:

Mary Frances said...

Heeeeeeeeeey!!! Thats really cool Jac!!! I love it!!! Great analogy!!!