Tuesday, July 27, 2010

July 21-23, 2010


I'm starting to believe that July 21st, 22nd & 23rd has changed the course of history for Apostolic Young People. I believe that week will go down as the most life changing, convicting, callings, and more then could ever be put down on paper or in a blog.

The reports from two youth conferences that occurred this past week are amazing!!! I can only cry and thank God. Most can't even express what happened, most just burst into tears and those who weren't there can see unbelievable changes in not just youth but all those who attendent.

What can I tell you about last week, well I can't even begin to share it. In fact, I don't even know how to express it. I feel at peace, clean, changed, all around amazing! My coworkers saw a major change in me, and could not stop saying just at how at peace I looked. How I looked... "Well Amazing in a way I don't understand." was what one coworker said about me.

I do know, our youth can testify just how amazing it was, they were restored, refreshed, and ssssoooo much more. We can also testify that God healed one of the girls from our church that either severaly injured or maybe even fractured her wrist but was healed after us young ladies laid hands on her in the hotel and said a simple prayer. I'm telling you, it was a MIRACLE!!!!

I'd love to hear what God had done for you either at Heritage in Colorado Springs, CO or at PEAK in Tulsa, OK.

God Bless,


Jacqueline


3 comments:

Meagan Rowell said...

Like you saw my post about PEAK, it was life changing. Friday night, during Bro. Marks demonstration, conviction swept into that arena. Our youth group came back ON FIRE!!! Ready to WIN SOULS!!! Ready to flip our city upright!!!! WOO!!!

Jennifer Connell said...

Awesome!! same thing happened at Pacific Coast Camp in June in Ventura, CA! Those words were actually said..."God just spoke to me and said he wants to change the course of history." talking about the young people and the direction they go. Someone got healed in that camp too, from a dislocated hip and most likely fracture. It changed my life and I'm so glad that God is stirring young people all over the globe!

Jacqueline Suzanne said...

That awesome! My cousin, Denae talked a lot about Pacific Coast! I heard that was a good conference too!