Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Even more then I have imagined!

For years I drove by this house, and for years I would drive by and claim it in Jesus' Name!!! I loved the look of it, looked like a house out of a fairytale book only Arizona style! The place was always very nice and to be honest I have never seen a person stirring about. You could almost miss it if your not pay attention because it far back from the road but when you see it well it always got ooohs and awes. Bellissima Farm was it name and one day I always said it would be mine!


So when I saw it was for sale one day, I had to look it up! I knew it would be online but it took some time to find it. The first picture took my breath away, I had seen the house for years but I had never really seen it up close. WOW!!! The price I some how expected but it still amazed me. It had 7715 sq ft of living space, 10 ac. totally enclosed, gated and private drive way. The main house had 3 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms plus attached 2 bedroom/ 2 bathroom guest house (with it own kitchen too!) This place had more crown molding everywhere, wood and ceramic flooring, custom design everything! It has a kitchen bigger then my first apartment that just plain gorgeous! I has the following a living room, former dining room, family room, den, library, kitchen, laundry room, Master bedroom & bathroom, 2 bedrooms upstairs, plus the guest house, just to name a few things. That just the house! It has a pool, room to hold 25+ horses in style, your own shop garage, show case garage, 125+ fruit trees. Shall I go on?!?!?


The property was more then I had every imagined, it was bigger then most the properties in the area. Even though I joked about owning the house one day, if I ever did I honestly would not know what to do with such a big house! I had driven by it hundreds of times, and dreamed of visiting it just once but I still can't believe the size of it. Even the description and pictures makes it hard for me to believe it!


I was thinking about the book of Revelation the other day and how it describes heaven. No matter how much I try to imagine this place my little mind can not wrap it around the description. It nearly as big as the USA in length, depth & height, streets made of gold, precious stones making up 12 foundations, a single pearl making up just one of the gates. Can I get a WOW!!! Plus I will have my own mansion up there, custom made for me! Because God knows me better then me, so who better to design a mansion for me then Him! I know it going to be even better then Bellissima Farm. I can't wait to see it because I know it will be even more then I have imagined!

♥Jacqueline♥

No comments: