Sunday, March 28, 2010

My Little Mustard Seed of Faith!!!

The other day while at work, God seemed to show me to apply for a position at work that it just didn't seem I had a chance to even get. I kinda argued with in, thinking, I don't have a chance, I doubt I'd even get an interview. These scriptures Matthew 17:20 & Luke 17:6 came to mind...



"And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you."



"And the Lord said, If ye had faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye might say unto this sycamine tree, Be thou plucked up by the root, and be thou planted in the sea; and it should obey you."


Then all of sudden I had this visual of a Little Mustard Seed jumping around with pom-poms saying, "Have a little faith! Give me a F-A-I-T-H! Gggggooooo Faith!!!" I must say I nearly laughed out loud thinking about it. Well so I decided to "draw" you my Little Mustard Seed of Faith












Remember above all, Never Loose Faith or My Little Mustard Seed of Faith!!!


Jacqueline

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Hi,
I came across your page while searching for images of mustard seeds for my school's yearbook. Would you be willing to let me use some of your drawings in the yearbook, assuming of course that I credit you for them?
Thanks,
Shannon

Jacqueline Suzanne said...

Hi Shannon!

Well I'd be honored!!! There not my best work but your welcome to use it. You want to credit me, your welcome too but you don't have too. If you do, a simple By JSC (my intials) works, but either way I'm just excited that someone wants to use it! Let me know how it works, you can directly email me at jacquelinesc84@gmail.com

Thanks,
Jacqueline

Cynthia said...

Hi Jacqueline,

I would like your permission, like Shannon, to use your drawing of the mustard seed with pom-poms. This would be perfect to have printed on t-shirts for our catechist team at church (St. Joan of Arc Parish). We would be sure to give you credit.
Thanks much.

Jacqueline Suzanne said...

I'm sorry I never responded Cynthia . Yes you can use these! I give permission!!!