Saturday, October 4, 2008

Little bit about me

My name is Jacqueline Suzanne, I'm 24 years old. I'm from Arizona and I love Jesus with all of my heart! He is so good to me!

I don't claim to be a writer. I don't claim to be a poet. I don't claim to write songs. I'm not sure the right way to write a story. I make grammer mistakes. I may not know the correct way to start a story. I would like to call myself a Story Teller but you can't show that online in a blog.

I have written stories on and off through the year but more recently. I've written a couple of poems, a song here and there. I'm attempting to write a book but still working on it. I make not claim on anything.

It is the late hours of the day, long after the sun has laid down it head and the moon begining to rule the night. When most are snug in bed and few are awake. It in these wee hours, maybe when even God seems to slow down that I receive my inspiration. Whether at work, in the quiet moments that I have to take a break, or after a long day. I seem to do most of my writing during the late night.

My stories are really a mixture of everything. Like I said earlier, please let me know what you think of my writing. My only hope is to make you think, laugh, smile, cry, think of God, or what ever. I want to show a little glimps into the late night hours times that I share with God. The times when Jesus and I spend a few minutes together to write you a story.

Jacqueline Suzanne