Tuesday, October 14, 2008

A Girl In 'Love'

A Girl in “Love”
October 7, 2008


The following is a conversation between two girls and her thoughts and what it is like to be in “Love.”


Suzy: Hey
Miriam (thinking): Hey, that what he said to me. Well he said it to the group but he said it directly to me. He had that crooked smile and he said Hey in that cool smooth voice of his.
Miriam: Hey
Suzy: What’s up?
Miriam (thinking): What’s up? What’s up?!? He up! He is ssssoooo tall and handsome. I have to look up to see into his coffee colored eyes, not that I have had the guts to actually look at his eyes. I just know because I saw a picture of him that my friend had on her picture. He was in the background. He was looking right into the camera.
Miriam: Not much and you?
Suzy: Fine
Miriam (thinking): Not as fine as him, now that my definition of fine!
Suzy: Oh I wanted to share my idea for the youth event.
Miriam (thinking): The youth event, oh I almost forgot! I’m going to see him there. I need to decide what to wear. Should I wear the black dress that slimming or blue blouse that really brings out my eyes, maybe the collar shirt that makes me look sophisticated or…
Suzy: So do you want to hear my idea?
Miriam (thinking): Oh I wonder what Suzy think I should wear.
Miriam: Of course!
Suzy: Well I was thinking….
Miriam (thinking): I was wonder what he is thinking about me. Does he think I’m smart or nerdy? Does he think I’m someone cool to hang around with? Does he think I’m haha funny or weird funny or corny funny? Or am I funny looking?
Suzy: ….then we can plan to….
Miriam (thinking): I need to plan to exactly what I am going to do at the youth event. I’m going to pick out the best outfit. I’m going to have to ask the girls exactly what to wear. Then I’m going to do my hair in that one way that the girls say looks ssssooo good on me. I’m going to get there early but not too early and not late. Get the right seat in church. Then afterwards I’m going to walk right up to were he will be standing and say, Hi, I mean really say Hi. I’m going to shake his hand and ask how he doing if I get the guts. I’m going to make sure I invite him to wear we are going to eat or find out where he is going.
Suzy: But if that doesn’t work out…
Miriam: What if that doesn’t work out? What if I chicken out and not say hi? What if I blurt something out or what if I have something between my teeth? Or I trip? Of course if I trip he might help he up and that would be ssssoooo romantic!!!! Or he might laugh. But what if he starts talking to one of my friends or worst starts talking to Suzy!!! Then they start talking and then texting next thing you know Suzy is stealing my guy! I can’t believe Suzy would do such a thing! I mean she my best friend and all and she said she would Never Ever do that and even best friend pinky promise me. Suzy has been my friend for so long she wouldn’t not matter what, that why I love her so much. Forgive me Suzy for thinking such bad things. Even so he would never go for Suzy, she ssssoooo not his type.
Suzy: It going to be so much fun!
Miriam: I agree! I can’t wait! Only 34 ½ days away! Who all coming?
Suzy: Well I heard….
Miriam (thinking): Please say his church, please say his church. Please, please, PLEASE! Oh God on bended knee, I beg you that his church will be invited. I will do anything, anything, I’ll even…
Suzy: Oh yeah and…
Miriam (thinking): YES!!!!! Praise God! He is so good! Woohoo!!! I love you Lord you are so awesome!!!
Miriam: That’s cool.

Suzy: So hoping to see anyone in particular?
Miriam: Nah, not really, just scoping the crowd like usual. How about you?
Suzy: Well there is this one guy, you might know him. His name is...
Miriam (thinking): Don’t say it. Don’t say she like him. YES Not my guy!
Suzy: But he not going to be there. *Sigh* but that ok, maybe another time.
Miriam (thinking): YES!!!!
Miriam: Oh I’m sorry maybe next time.
Miriam (thinking): YES, he is coming! YES, he is coming!
Suzy: Well I hope the idea works outs. I’m so nervous about it. I’ve been working on this for months
Miriam (thinking): She nervous I’ve liked this guy for two weeks that like forever! I am so nervous that he knows that I have a total crush on him.
Suzy: I just wish he would be there.
Miriam: Maybe he will find out about it and come. You never know.
Miriam (thinking): Beside he kinda cute too. I remember he once said hi to me it was ssssoooo sweet!! We were all standing in a group and he came and said hi…


*This story may just be stretching the truth. Girls do not always constant think of guys this way. Oh…us, girls are not that fickly. Most of us have both feet on the ground and know exactly what we think and have common sense. Or..... maybe not!*

This is dedicated to someone who I wish to remain unnamed at this time. She knows who I’m talking about. Love ya girl!